Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The first 8


Day 1

Dear Best Friend,

Okay seriously, I have no one single best friend. I have a group of awesome Best friends. People who could tolerate my mood and attitude, my craziness and etc. You know who you are. ;)

 

Day 2

Dear crush,

I am not going to write much about you, as I know if I do, people who knows me and read my blog and is from my college will know who are you or something like that. I have no idea why I ever have a crush on you, maybe its just you that I finally come across in terms. Anyways, hope nothing between us would go wrong.

 

Day 3

Dear parents,

Okay, sometimes, you both really need to understand what is wrong with me. I myself may not have a clue what is wrong. I really appreciate that you both to not scream at me everyday. Seriously.

 

Day 4

Dear brother,

Please don’t be a pain in the ass anymore. Sincerely, your sister.

 

Day 5

Dear Dreams,

I really need more dreams. When I have dreams, I feel safe, secure, without a problem in the world. In a world where everything was fine and dandy. I really miss you.

 

Day 6

Hey little stranger,

I really love the way you smile, the way you lid up when you show your teeth to me. I really love the way you are, tiny man. =)

 

Day 7

Dear my 1st ex, I know everything you had done after our relationship took a turn was trying to get me back, but I am sorry, I know now never to give a second chance anymore.

Dear 2nd ex, you have hurt me really bad, even till now. I am recovering from the fall, but I know from you, that I will never hand out second chances that easy anymore, if any of my future exes ask me why, this is the reason. Getting hurt multiple times is bad, getting toyed around is worst.

Dear ex crushes, some of you didn’t find out, some of you did. To those of you who did, what the hell, can’t we still be friends after the awkwardness? To those who didn’t, I am happy things stayed that way.

 

Day 8

Dear internet friend,

Sadly, you were my second ex. I really missed the times we go online for so many hours till the wee hours of morning. I am sorry for the pain that happened, but I am not sorry that you had blamed me for so many things that happened.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment