Friday, April 12, 2013

Rants and crap

Ever felt as if you think the person you are having a crush with, has a crush on you? Well, I have. A couple of times. It takes half a chance for that feeling to be bounce back from that same person you have a crush on. But heck, life is never that simple. Its easy to love someone, but having that same person you have feelings for fall for you is hard. When you find that, falling in love is easy. As time pass, being in love is hard again. Its like a mad cycle. I don't see the reason why God ever make such a feeling ever existed. But then again, if love never existed, I wouldn't be here. But if I wouldn't be here, I would not suffer thr consequences of love. Oh wells. I reallg actually kinda give up now. Having to have a perfect love being taken away, is sometimes just plain awful and stupid. You found the person you love that loves you back, and yet you decided to give all of that away. Is just stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment