Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello, I'm Mae

Hello,
I am Mabel.
You can call me Mae.
I had been through a lot of shit in the last year.
I was battered and got hurt.
I fought to continue having real emotions in me.
I was toyed like a ragged doll,
By a jerk,
A bugger,
Who used to say 'I love you' to me.
I am sick of this.
Never say you will still be there for me,
Especially when you said I was the cause of whatever we had between us fall apart.

Hello,
I am Mae,
Don't say that you want to talk to me,
Everytime you did,
Was because you were upset.
Don't find me when you are sad.
I am not your listener no more.
I am not for you to be played with.
I am not an object to find when you are in distress.
Let the past be the past and never have you in the future.

Hello,
I am Mae.
Get lost.
And never come back.
Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment