Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The future

I woke up from my bed, not knowing where the hell am I. 'Hey beautiful, nice sleep?' I was shocked to be a man lying beside me. How shocked I was, I didn't know, because I didn't show it. He kissed me on my forehead. That shocked the crap out of me, but I didn't show it too. Who is this man? Where am I? After that was all a blur. I could only remember having breakfast with him. He cooked. He cooked, for me? I don't even know him. Who is he? I couldn't see his face. All I could see was his dark hair, black framed glasses. I noticed I was wearing a ring on my fourth finger. I have never seen the ring before. How odd?

The next thing I knew, we were walking at some place. He holding my hand. How odd? A random guy holding my hand.

Last I remember was that I was in his arms, not knowing what was going on.

Then I woke up. With my heart pounding against my rib cage. What the hell was that? Who the hell was that?

*I had the weirdest dream the other day. All I know was, I have seen this guy before. In another vision/dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment