Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Emotionless

It feels empty... I feel empty. Like something was ripped off from my own body, own soul. I guess it is the truth. Part of me is lost. I don't feel real feelings anymore. No more true emotions. Not even pain, upset, or even happy. I guess its back to the times when I tried to numb my body from pain and sorrow, that I numb every other emotions a regular person should have. But I am not a regular girl no more. Nope. I am an empty bottle, that was once filled with love, laughs and happiness, and was also once filled with pain, sorrow, hurt. I was full last time. To the brim. But now, the bottle is shut tight, nothing could get in and fill that bottle again. I feel nothing now. Not even loneliness. Because I was lonely. Not more friends to laugh with during the day. No more great guy to talk to. No more sweet texts in the middle of the night. Sigh. Nothing. I guess it is better this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment