Friday, June 21, 2013

Thoughts that are about to spill...

Is never a good thing. I can't think of any decent thing to write. All I have in my mind is that I miss him. Still. Maybe because of the past memories I came across the other day while reading my past posts in this blogs. One caught my eye. It was the short poem I wrote as my facebook status then saying that I think I have fallen for him, but too afraid to say it out loud which might scare him away like the rests of my old crushes. But he wasn't dumb. He asked whether it was about him. I guess from there everything went from being acquantaince to a couple. Which is weird because we skipped a whole section of being friends and learning basic things about each other. We took the whole period of being together to do that. Maybe that is why its so hard being friend again when we were never friends in the first place? Just two sad people who jumped into a relationship too soon. Sigh. I seriously need a diversion to get out of this. Or let all of this simmer to the last drop. I should stop. He is never coming back. Even if he is, he is going to use me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment