Sunday, June 24, 2012

Same Process

I guess I am just pushing everything that is happening around me too far,
I need to start from the top,
And let time fall along with me,
Not against me.

Suddenly like someone just bashed me in the head,
Telling me to wake up from this dream,
Or nightmare,
Telling me it is okay,
Everything is fine,
All I need to do is refocus on what I am doing in life,
And forget what the past had given to me,
All the unnecessary pain that it had inflicted on.

I finally came to my senses,
No doubt the wound is still fresh,
The pain is still around,
At least I know that it is there,
And that I can help myself before I sink back into the depths of depression again.

Now I know what I am facing,
I know how to get ready,
I know what to do when I get hurt again,
I built a wall,
A pillar,
Or a fort,
To protect my current vulnerable state,
From anymore emotional pains.

And from there,
I slowly heal myself,
Letting time takes it course,
Knowing that I wouldn't be healed fully,
Until someone is there to help me forget,
And embrace the future,
But the stakes are high,
And I may get hurt again from the same person that is trying to help me forget,
And the process continues once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment