Saturday, June 23, 2012

Losing Point of Life (Poem)

Physical pain never really hurt me,
Emotional pain does. 
How I wish such things never exist,
So that your feelings are never rupture,
But time and time again,
The same ol' person is the culprit,
The one I thought would never hurt me,
End up hurting you the most. 

You wish that it never happen,
But it did. 
You wish that you shouldn't have fallen into this,
But you did. 
You wish that all becomes well, 
But it never did. 

Whether there are words, 
Gestures, 
Memories, 
Reality, 
Dreams,
it all came back and haunt me. 

Because of all the mixed signs you had given me. 
The ones that I thought would never appear again,
Gave me useless hope,
Useless dreams,
Left me tears that shed unfinished. 

You left me at this state, 
You left me at a vulnerable point of time, 
Where I lost track of my senses,
My directions in life.

Everything around me, 
Inside of me,
The reality, 
Even the dreams, 
Does not bring comfort I used to seek.

Ultimately, 
Everything will kill me,
Again and again,
On the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment