Thursday, January 10, 2013

My birthday ring and promised ring

Surpise birthdays. Sigh. How I noticed I have friends who never do this anymore. The only person who first surprised me was my first boyfriend. My birthday was during the weekday, so he decided to bring me out to surprised me with a gift. I actually was wondering whether had he forgotten about any gift for me like how I had forgotten about his birthday a year before.

We were walking past a shop when he pulled me in. He brought me to the side where they were selling rings.'Bunny head, I wanted to buy this for you, but I didn't know do you like it first, so I booked for the ring and bring you here to see.'

It was a pretty stainless steel ring with hearts on the band. 'Anything you get me is fine by me.' I was never a fussy person.

He found a proper size for me and slipped it on my middle finger. 'I will find another ring in another year as a promised ring'. He did. I kept both rings with me. Sometimes I do wear it as keepsake to remember the 4 remarkable years I had with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment