Tuesday, December 3, 2013

That's Why

*I want to be in the other person's shoes for once, because I had faced rejections multiple times. This doesn't bother me much. What bothers me the most is that I have lost many good friendships because of me. So this is to the people who rejected me because my harmonal feelings and school girl fantasy or dream. I wished you had not left me like that.*

I met James through a summer camp and we hit off right away.

We had the same common interest of lying on the grass in the night sky look at stars with our eyes or a telescope.

We done that throughout the camp duration.

After the camp have ended, we kept in touch and go out for movies and dinner sometimes. Maybe quite a lot for my best friend to notice it.

"Jess! Are you sure there is nothing going on between the two of you? You guys had been spending time with each other nearly every other weekend!"

My reply? "I only treat him as a really good friend..."

Suddenly out of the blue, he confessed that he had fallen for me. I didn't give him an answer only, "I want you to be silent and just walk me home..."

Its not that I don't like him, I really do, maybe even more than friends. But, I have gotten hurt and rejected so many times to follow my heart.

And I have lost so many friendships because of this.

That's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment