Monday, December 2, 2013

I don't think I ever will.

Walking down the road, holding my coat tighter as the autumn breeze came and went. I saw a couple from afar, holding each other in arms while strolling into my direction.

The closer they've got, the more I noticed the guy. Its him. Jim.

Jim was my ex. I saw him with his arms around the girl. Smiling, giggling.

At one moment, he saw me. I could sense the slow recognition of me just by the movements of his eyes.

I could feel the sudden tension in my chest when he finally recognizes me.

I somehow suddenly remembered about one time when we both were still together. I wonder if he remembers this.

"I will love you forever..."

He gave a sad smile with his reply,

"But I am so afraid that you may one day stop..."
After all these years, I was the one who was afraid. I was afraid of losing him. I love him, I still do.

I always have.

I haven't stop.

I don't think I ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment