Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lost Memories

I guess you could say it has already been a full 4 years (and maybe some extra weeks here and there) where we had been together 'together'. Minus the years when I started dating after the break up and that you left. The last 6 months was actually the best I had, no doubt my reality was shit. But I don't think I had ever felt sad enough to break down during the last 6 months. No doubt that we are not really together, even though there are people around us who knows whatever between us is true even though we say other wise. But there aren't any photos of us at all the last 6 months. We comply to our own promises to each other that no photos unless we are really serious about this. But I don't want to have photos to look at once you leave. Memories are enough. Hazy, but enough. But I found photos of you when you were 13, 16 and one during 2008 Christmas eve. I was so happy to find them back after I thought I lost them for good.

My favourite was us in the Christmas eve photo. No doubt its just the silhouette of us, I still can remember it so clearly. I hope you remember the day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment