Sunday, September 8, 2013

Dreams and Sleep

I used to love dreams. Maybe because they were much more interesting compared to my reality. Some of my dreams are clips of my future I am going to experience. Some are the ones that I wish would happen. The only time when I feel reality is much more happening compared with my dreams are when I happen to fall in love. I would be sleeping late just to talk to him, willing to wake up early to 'Good morning my dear' messages every single day. Even before I sleep I would wait for 'Good night beautiful...' messages. Those were the days when I am willing to do anything with enthusiasm.

But when we break off, all hell breaks lose. I wish to sleep early so that I can leave the pain. But how hard I would try, I can't sleep. Insomnia sets in. Those dreams would cease. So inorder to sleep, I make myself busy and tired enough to fall asleep. But the dreams won't come.

No comments:

Post a Comment