Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Everybody's drug

I somehow came to realise that falling in love is like a person on drugs. First time falling in love gives you that feeling of wanting more. More than being a crush? More than being friends? More than being strangers? Any of the above. Well, its like that to me anyways. And when those scenarios do happen, you are like high on it. Getting blinded by anything and everything for love.

But like all drugs, some are not good and we know it. Falling out of love happens that way too. You try to reason yourself that he is the one, the perfect one. But heck, no one is. There are flaws. Its whether you could try to overcome them, or to leave.

But trying to get rid feeling 'addicted' to love is hard. This is the breakup. During my breakups, I always seem like the tough one. But technically, I'm not. My mind is my biggest enemy then. I have the urge to message him, to know about his doings, to find out about anything, just like the old days of being together. Sometimes, those withdrawal symptoms are just too much to handle that I give in. And I fall even harder.

Each time I give in, I get broken even more after that. Withdrawal feel.

Its a pain to know the other person you still have feelings for fall for another in such a short period of time after breaking up.

The feel of loneliness during the late nights are killing. Either my mind goes on a wild imagination or that crying is my companion during the wee hours of mornings.

I have never taken any drugs like coke or marijuana, but I think this is what it feels like.

No comments:

Post a Comment