Sunday, November 15, 2015

I sometimes don't understand, to do something I really love, and to gain support from the people hold dear to me, is important. Yes, they allow me to do what I really love. But, they don't let me have the way to work on it from different opportunities, they just pull me down. And not only that, they argue and fight and get pissed about it, to the point I don't even want to give a damn. I am so sick of this, of hearing so many arguments about it. I really want to just give up, because of other shit that is pulling me down so much, from finances, from distance, from parental stress, from peers. Is not that I don't want to cooperate, but when I still stay in my parent's house, I still need to adhere to their rules and regulations. Regardless of what I love. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment