Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thank You Valentine

Valentine's day came and went,
And still you were the one who spent time with me,
Even though you are not mine anymore,
And I am not yours,
But two lonely souls.

Out of the 7 years since I our first V-day,
You were my Valentine for 5 years,
As my boyfriend,
My bestie,
My all,
My friend.

I still love you,
Maybe not the way I used to,
But deep down,
I knew you are still there for me,
As always.

[Thank you Alexander Jude Lim Ming Eng for spending with me another V-day again. I knew I was pretty much a trouble again to you. Thank you Alexandra for 'baby-sitting' the both of us again like we used to all those years ago! And to decide to spend time with me and not your guy. *ohmygosh, I have just made you sound so old!* Hope the presents I gave you both of alright, cause what you both had given me brought back sweet memories of the two of you. Love ya. ;) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment