Monday, November 26, 2012

Who is to be blamed?

You knew me through a friend,
Was it my fault you were friends with me?

You started getting to know me better,
Was it my fault you wanted to know me?

You told me you had sudden feelings for me,
Was it my fault for you to fall for me?

You tried to get me and eventually succeeded,
Was it my fault I fell for you?

You made me feel special from others,
Was it my fault to feel that way in a relationship?

You made me laugh, smile and be happy,
Was it my fault to feel all that?

You hurt me many times but I still forgave you,
Was it my fault to give you more than two chances?

You held me and kissed me,
Was it my fault to allow that to happen?

You left me to pursue your dreams abroad,
Was it my fault that I couldn't follow you?

You made me cry everyday and night just thinking of you,
Was it my fault to cry?

You said that it was my fault our relationship fell apart,
Was it my fault too?

You said you were confused at what was happening around the both of us,
Was it my fault that you feel that way?

You toyed my feelings unknowingly and hurt me,
Was it my fault I let you get away with it?

You said it was my fault that I am not letting you move on without hurting me,
Was it my fault I was pulling you away from your life?

Was it ever my fault of ever falling for you, loving you, getting hurt by you?

To me, all the answers to the questions, are yes.

Yes, I am a stupid fool. I am as confused as you, as sad as you, as angry as you but I didn't blame you for any of that. Only to blame you that you never think before you say anything. That's why I got hurt.

Was it ever a mistake, meeting you, knowing you, understanding you?

Well, I guess it is.

(This shall be the last post about you, as I am permanently removing myself out of your life, vice versa.)

No comments:

Post a Comment