Monday, September 3, 2012

Repeat, repeat, and repeat again.

Having felt like being used, being taken advantage of is like, being punched multiple times till it hurts everywhere, every single muscle you have in you. But the wound will never go away, nothing could make it leave. Being toyed around with emotions and feelings, being taken advantage because you are just being nicer than others, it is just crap. Might as well be mean, be more cruel. Knowing this had been going on for so long, but, not knowing how to stop all this. All I could do, is bottle up all the pain, the emotional wounds, all the bad memories, and even the good, until I couldn't take it any longer and just break down once I am alone. And the cycle repeats itself until it is no longer able to be repeated. Some comments, some words, some actions do sting me, but I try to brush them off. But it is never good to hurt the same pain again and again. Most people have others to talk to. Well, I am not most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment