Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I miss you...

I miss how you would look into me,
Trying to guess my emotions everytime.
And everytime you guess,
It's always correct.

I miss how you would read my thoughts,
And figure out what's bothering me at that moment.
And how you would finish my sentence whenever I'm in trouble.
That always save my arse sometimes.

I miss how you would whisper into my ear,
Late at night,
At your place,
When everyone is sleeping.

I miss how you could interprete my feelings,
Just by listening to my voice,
Over the phone,
And that you kept on asking me what's wrong.

I miss how you just make me smile,
With all the actions you make.
And with all that,
I would eventually smile, for real.

I miss how you would just let everything go,
Just to keep me company in the late nights,
When I'm scared,
Or just plain bored.

I miss how you would hold my hand,
Whenever I'm scared,
Nervous,
Or just afraid.

To cut the crap short, I just miss you...

Sad to end it this way, was hoping to just tingle your heart once again, like how it used to.

*Inspired by something...*

No comments:

Post a Comment