Thursday, June 10, 2010

My story....

Hey, this is a little something I've written for the past hour. Hope you enjoy. *Mind my grammar, may have mistakes*





****************************************************


“Kristy! Don’t go! I’m sorry!” He ran after me and caught me by my arm. I glared at him and wrench my arm out from his grip. “Go away…” I replied softly, still glaring at him angrily. “Kristy, please…I’m sorry…I…” I cut him off and screamed at him, “GO AWAY!!!” I ran out of the house and into the rain. I ran as fast as I could, trying not to fall, on the slippery ground. I still could hear his faint call of my name, far behind me. I ran towards a nearby bus stop where I usually hang out with Danny, my friend. I just sat there, soaking wet from head to toe. The anger inside me slowly faded, and replaced by sadness. ‘Why had I fallen for him...?’ I thought to myself. Inside me, there was this awful ache. I caught sight of the bracelet that HE gave me. The sight of the bracelet made me tear a little. I thought back the times where we were happy…

Tom and I was a couple for about four months. Before that, I would always hang out with Shelly and Danny. But Shelly got together with a senior at a neighboring school, so Danny and I hang out more often then. I always enjoy the time I spent with him. I would always have that queasy feeling when I talk to him. Our time together were nice and enjoying, until I met Tom. We started to get close after we met at a party. Soon enough, we started having feelings for each other and in the end, we got together. He has this loving smile which always makes me feel light headed. Our days together were lovely. But my time with Danny was getting lesser, day by day. I know he felt a bit sad that I couldn’t really spent time with him as often as I could, but he didn’t seem to mind. He would always be there for me if I have any problems. Recently, I found out that Tom had been going out with a freshman in school. I was very angry at him and confronted him about it. We argued, quite badly. I called him a bastard, two timing and player which I think had trigger his feelings ‘cause he slapped me, hard. I was shocked at his action towards me. “It’s over….” I whispered, so softly only he could hear. His mouth agape in surprised. His eye brow frowned with a worried expression. “Kristy, I’m sorry….so sorry….” He tried to hug me but I pushed him back. “Don’t you dare touch me…” I said under my breath. He tried again, “Kristy, I’m sorry, I was just fooling around.” I ran before he could even lay a finger on me. “Kristy! Don’t go! I’m sorry!” He ran after me and caught me by my arm. I glared at him and wrench my arm out from his grip. “Go away…” I replied softly, still glaring at him angrily. “Kristy, please…I’m sorry…I…” I cut him off and screamed at him, “GO AWAY!!!”

Now, I’m here thinking back what had happened. I was sobbing hysterically. Suddenly, my cell rang. It was from Danny. “Hello?” I asked, trying to control my raging emotions. “Kristy! Where are you? I’ve been finding for a long time. Where are you?” he asked frantically. I cried even more at the sound of his voice. “Kristy! Shh…..calm yourself…tell me where you are now…” he asked again. “At the bus stop….near my place…” I mumbled. Tear stains on my cheeks. Soon, I heard someone called my name. “Kristy!” I turned to where the sound was coming from. It was Danny, with an umbrella in hand. I was so happy to see him that I ran out into the rain to hug him. “Kristy!” “Hey? What happened? Come on, let’s go back to the bus stop. You looked cold.” He put his jacket around me and led me back to the bus stop. “What happened?” he asked. Slowly, I told him what had happened between me and Tom.
“Shh…come here…” he said and gave me a reassuring hug. He stayed with me for quite some time, just casually talking to me. “There, you don’t need a guy like him…” he said, and wiped my tear stains dry. “Don’t cry anymore…you look beautiful, you know…” he said. I eyes widened with surprise. When he understood what had he just said, his face went to a dark shade of red. We both went quite. The only sound left was the ‘pita-pata’ of the rain water, dropping onto the ground.

Both of our eyes were fixated at each other. His face moved nearer to mine, just a few centimeters away from me. He lifted his hand to put my loose hair, which was covering my face, back behind my ear. He looked at me and stared into my eyes. He moved in that few centimeters and kissed me. I was in a state of a shock but I kissed him backed and we embraced. We kissed for about a good two minutes before we finally let go. ‘Why did he do that?’ I just continued to stare at him with a curious look. “Oh my God…I’m sorry! I didn’t know what I was thinking. I shouldn’t have kissed you…” he said with an apologetic look on his face. I suddenly have this bizarre thought in my mind. “Danny, you have a crush on me….do you?” I blurted before I could even stop myself from saying it. Obviously, my question caught him off guard. His mouth was agape at my question and was trying to think of a way to reply my question. “Erm…I….yeah. I do…for quite sometime now…” he replied nervously. I smiled a little at his answer and asked “Why didn’t you tell me?” “You were with Tom…” he replied. “Well, I’m not. Now.” I smiled and let out a little giggle. He smiled and started to kiss me again. I took off the bracelet Tom had given me and dumped in onto the wet ground.

We’ve been together for five months now, and still counting.
****************************************************
Suppose to write this during one of the English class at school but because of the lack of time, I written SOMETHING like that. This the full version. Hope you enjoy it...
Comments Please (Anywhere; Facebook or right here)....

No comments:

Post a Comment