Friday, March 22, 2013

From facebook

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends here in facebook to answer this. Then see what happens. If you're a guy- post this as my kind of girl..If you're a girl- post it as my kind of boy.. 

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?  
Good looking enough to me

2. Smart?
At least have some brains lah
 
3. Preferred age? 
Either the same age as I am, or older (max 3 years older?)

4. Preferred height? 
Not shorter than me I am fine already

5. How about sense of humor? 
MUST HAVE LAH

6. How about piercings? 
Hmm....maybe on the ear and thats final?

7. Accepts you for who you are?  
Definately

8. Pink hair? 
NO

9. Mushy or no? 
I can live with mushi-ness :)

10. Thin or fat? 
Average

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)? 
I am not racist

12. Long hair or short hair? 
Not long until must tie lah

13. Plastic or metal? 
What the...?

14. Smells good? 
:)

15. Smoker? 
HELL NO

16. Drinker?
I am okay with guys drinking, but no alcoholics please

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type? 
Okay :)

18. Musically inclined? 
YES

19. Plays piano? 
Would want lah

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?  
Are sexy :)

21. Plays violin? 
Can also

22. Sings very good? 
YES!

23. Vain? 
Not toooooooo much

24. With glasses? 
Anything

25. With braces? 
Anything (just please remove them soon after)

26. Shy type? 
Maybe a tinge?

27. Rebel or good boy/girl? 
A little rebellious is okay ;)

28. Active or passive? 
Active-passive

29. Tight or bomb? 
The hell is this?

30. Singer or dancer?  
Singer?

31. Stunner? 
???

32. Hiphop? 
Doesn't matter

33. Earrings?
Refer to the question regarding about piercings
 
34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop? 
Noooooo

35. Dimples? 
Guys with dimples are cute :)

36. Bookworm?
HECK YEAH

37. Mr/Ms. love letter? 
Which girl doesn't want romance!

38. Playful? 
:)

39. Flirt? 
Only to me and FOR me

40. Poem writer?  
Okay!
41. Serious? 
In a relationship? Of course lah

42. Campus crush? 
Well, I do have one right now

43. Painter? 
Have never dated a guy who could, would like so I guess?

44. Religious? 
My religion, and religious!

45. Someone who likes to tease people? 
To tease me? Got used to liking it. :)

46. Computer games geek?
Not too much

47. Speaks 20 languages? 
Waooooohhh. Pro?

48. Loyal or faithful? 
Both

49. Good kisser? 
Hmmm, guess so?

50. Loves children? 
Yes! I adore kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment