Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Cross

A dream had been constantly coming up for the past few weeks...





I was in a doorless, windowless white room. I felt everything in me was failing, my senses, my consciousness, my sight, my hearing, everything. Suddenly, I saw a hand out-stretch in front of me. The hand had a hole punctured in the middle of the palm. Suddenly, a warmth feeling swept past me. 'I know that hand, I've seen it before...' I thought. I stretch my arm out and the hand held mine and suddenly, I was unconsious. The next moment when I was awake, I felt pain all over me. I felt 2 kinds of pain to be exact. A physical pain and emotional pain. I didn't know where was I... Soon, My senses came back slowly. Only then I figured out where was I. I was looking through the eyes of the Lord. I felt the excruciating pain from the nails and the thorns that was punctured into the Lord's flesh. It was a pain you couldn't have imagine... But, the mental pain was worst, thousand times worst. It was a suffocating pain. Yet, the Lord could manage the pain for so many hours... The mental pain was bad, many images flashed in front of my eyes, images of abortion, sexual pleasures, murder, death, abuse etc etc.... It was bad. For many nights I had been seeing this so often...but there was no reason behind it... I became physically weak as I didn't have enough sleep... Until one night, the sequence changed.

I was in a room, the same room I had always been. But this time, the Lord showed himself to me. Suddenly, my emotions got the better of me and I broke down. He walked towards me and comforted me. "I wanted you to tell the world how the My Father's love for all of you is felt when I AM on the cross." Somehow, the Lord knew that his vision was bothering me, but he also knew how to calm me down. Yes, this is what I had experience the last month. Whether or not is true to you, is all up to you. I had finished my promised to the Lord for telling everyone I could. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment